Tuesday 30 August 2011

End of Summer.

Life has been pretty good lately. I can't complain much. I really do miss my aerobics and zumba classes though. They've been off for a week now and I'm going nuts without them. The next time I'm there is the 6th September. It feels so far away. Argh. I would have never thought that I'd actually miss exercise.
I feel as though it's getting really close to Christmas. I feel as though I should be buying presents. I just want to focus on updating my wardrobe for Autumn right now, not Christmas trees and snowflakes.
I've seen so many cute things that I want to buy.
1. "Fly away with me" vest. From River Island. 2. Knitted stitch cardigan. From Topshop. 3. Ivory tiered ruffle blouse. From Dorothy Perkins. 4. Cream shawl collar blazer. From River Island. 5. "Saffi" Mary Jane platform shoes. From Topshop. 6. "Flowerbomb" eau de parfum. By Viktor & Rolf. From Selfridges.